Napoleon NEFVC Allure Series Vertical Wall Mount/Built-In Electric Fireplace
Napoleon NEFVC Allure Series Vertical Wall Mount/Built-In Electric Fireplace provides a beautiful wall mount or built-in fireplace option to enhance your favorite indoor living space. The slim design allows for either a wall mounted application or a partially recessed installation for a contemporary built-in finish. The crystal clear cube ember bed accents the modern flame appearance, while the high power LED lights enhance the flames both day or night with several color variations to customize your fireplace appearance. With an independent heating feature, five different flame speeds, and an easy access control panel, this functional unit is sure to achieve your desired home atmosphere.
The fireplace features a 5,000 BTU heater that plugs into a standard 120V household outlet to operate and doesn't require any special venting while the front facing heat vents allow this unit to be built in near combustibles. Each component of the fireplace can be operated remotely with the included remote control unit for added convenience, including flame intensity adjustment, thermostatic control, and the back lit LED lighting. Switch from a traditional gas or wood fireplace and enjoy the cost savings and convenience provided by an electrically powered fireplace--perfect for remodeling or new construction.
- High Quality Construction - Innovative design and superior construction ensures a long lasting and quality product
- Enhanced Vertical View - Slim screen display provides a modern appearance
- Crystal Glass & LED Lights - Contemporary clear fire glass and backlit LED lighting elevate the ambiance
- 5,000 BTU Heater - Integrated heater includes blower to circulate heat for increased efficiency
- Included Remote Control - Convenient remote control operates flame height, heater, and can operate thermostatically
- Slim Installation - 6 inch depth allows partial recess installation while unit simply plugs into standard 120V household outlet
|Manufacturer Part Number||NEFVCxxH-Config|
|Glass View Width||15.25-Inches|
|Made in USA||No|
- BTU Output - 5,000 BTU
- Operates - 120V; 15amp
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.