Vent-Free Gas Log Sets
- 3 Reviews5 stars(2)4 stars(1)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)As low as $759.00
- 2 Reviews5 stars(1)4 stars(0)3 stars(1)2 stars(0)1 star(0)As low as $589.00
- 1 Review5 stars(1)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)As low as $1,349.00
- Napoleon GVFL24 Ventless Gas Log Set, 24-InchAs low as $1,199.00
- Rasmussen AMER-B-C9B CoalFire Large Americana Basket Ventless Fireplace HeaterAs low as $1,261.00
- 2 Reviews5 stars(0)4 stars(0)3 stars(1)2 stars(1)1 star(0)As low as $1,049.00
- 1 Review5 stars(1)4 stars(0)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)As low as $769.00
- Rasmussen MOD-B-C9B CoalFire Large Moderne Basket Ventless Fireplace HeaterAs low as $1,261.00
- Rasmussen MOD-A-C9A CoalFire Small Moderne Basket Ventless Fireplace HeaterAs low as $1,162.00
- Superior LVDCHHD Vent-Free High-Density Fiber Crescent Hill Gas Log SetAs low as $798.00
- Superior LVDGO-B Vent-Free Ceramic Fiber Golden Oak Logs Gas Log SetAs low as $688.00
- Superior LVDCO Vent-Free Concrete Century Oak Gas Log SetAs low as $652.00
- White Mountain Hearth LSxxP-Kit Refractory Ponderosa Complete Fireplace Log SetAs low as $1,053.00
Vent-Free Gas Logs: Get the Most Out of Your HearthFor homeowners looking to upgrade an existing masonry fireplace or build a new one from the ground up, ventless gas logs are a popular choice. Ventless gas logs for fireplaces offer a great deal of utility and versatility, making them an excellent way to elevate your home relaxation space. These ventless gas fireplace logs are especially useful for those who care about the heat output of their hearth because they don't require a chimney, mitigating heat loss. The growing popularity of ventless fireplace logs has led to quite a number of new brands and manufacturers looking to capitalize, which can make it a challenge to find the best possible ventless fireplace gas logs for your needs
That's where Fireplaces Direct comes in. We've done quite a bit of the legwork for you, combing the industry and selecting only the best ventless gas log sets on the market. Every product you see on our site comes from a reputable manufacturer with a proven track record of making high quality products. When you shop with us, you can be sure you're buying a gas log set that will offer excellent service for many years to come. To make your shopping experience easier, we've collected some helpful information for your reference below.
Why Buy a Vent-Free Gas Log SetThe popularity of ventless log sets comes down to the features and benefits they can provide for discerning homeowners. Every customer will have their own particular needs and preferences, but there are a few common threads that draw people to these particular products. Customers who buy non-vented gas logs from Fireplaces Direct generally do so for one or of these reasons:
- Versatility - Ventless gas logs come in a variety of sizes and many models have a huge array of customizability options, meaning there's almost certainly a design that works for your home. Large or small, simple or packed with advanced tech features, you'll find the right option for you in our inventory.
- Appearance - It's hard to beat the look of a set of flaming logs in a fireplace, but many homeowners don't want to deal with the work that goes into a wood burning fireplace. With an unvented gas log set, you don't have to compromise, particularly when you buy a quality model from Fireplaces Direct, many of which feature hand-crafted logs that look completely convincing. Add in optional accessories like ember beds and ambient LED lighting, and you've got the total package.
- Convenience - Possibly the most vital selling point for log sets of all kinds is how easy they are both to install and use. So long as you meet the fuel supply and space requirements, adding vent free gas fireplace logs to your existing hearth is a simple job doable by any competent DIYer.
They're so easy to use that you'll be getting more value and utility out of your hearth than most wood fireplace owners as well. Compared to the work it takes to start and maintain a log fire, gas log sets are a snap.
What to Consider When Buying a Vent-Free Gas Log SetHere at Fireplaces Direct, we pride ourselves in offering an inventory of only the best products in the home hearth industry, but that doesn't mean that every item we sell is correctly suited for every customer. Finding the perfect product for your needs takes a bit of thought and planning, and this is just as true for gas ventless logs as anything else. To ensure you are able to identify the best log set for your home, we recommend keeping the following criteria in mind while shopping our inventory:
- Regulations - The most important thing to keep in mind before buying a vent free gas log set is that they are restricted by some local regulations. You'll need to look into local building codes before purchasing to ensure that they're allowed where you live.
- Size - The next key consideration is the size of the log set you're buying. Each model will have specific required clearances for width, height and depth of the firebox. You'll want to be sure to take accurate measurements of whichever space you're looking to slot the log set into and cross check them with the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Fuel Type - Gas log sets are available for both natural gas and propane. The two fuel types are not interchangeable, as propane will burn about twice as hot as natural gas at the same volumes. Our inventory has a wide array of both natural gas and ventless propane gas logs, so there's certain to be a model available for your needs.
Identifying the fuel type you'll be using is an important step in the shopping process. Generally, natural gas is supplied by a municipal or energy company service via central plumbed lines. Propane, on the other hand, will generally come from a tank on your property. We recommend working with a licensed gas plumber to resolve any uncertainties about fuel type to keep your home and family safe.
- Price - Because Fireplaces Direct carries only the most reputable brands on the market, our prices do tend to be at the higher end. However, ventless log sets tend to be on the more affordable side of our offerings, so there's almost certainly something that will suit your particular budget. In addition, we think it's important to keep in mind that when you invest in a product with us, you're investing in many years of quality service. A "cheap" item that breaks in a few years is going to cost you more money in the long run.
- Features - Our inventory of log sets is full of innovative designs and convenient tech features that are sure to satisfy almost any use case. Keep an eye out for any or all of the following: radiant heat logs, safety pilot ignitions, remote and app controlled operation, decorative stone kits, ambient lighting accessories and realistic flame presentation.