White Mountain Hearth VFS42FB Breckenridge Ventless Select Firebox
White Mountain Hearth VFS42FB Breckenridge Ventless Select Firebox provides a premium vent-free fireplace option to enhance your favorite living space. The Breckenridge Select offers an elegant unit that's fully customizable with liner, door, and frame offerings that are usually reserved for more upscale models while the hem-bent seams provide a superior seal and eliminate the need for a lot of screws and fasteners and help contribute to the light weight and easy installation. This unit is characterized by a tall, deep stage for your log set while still having compact outer dimensions and a low-profile fireplace top and bottom. With 32, 36, and 42-Inch firebox offerings, the Select Series is sure to enhance any room, big or small, and accepts any certified vent-free burner and log set to complete your custom fireplace.
*Gas Log Set & Burner NOT INCLUDED - Must Purchase Separately*
- Vent-Free - Energy efficient, more flexibility than vented units, can be placed in homes where venting isn't possible
- Fully Customizable - Liner, Door, and Frame possibilities to help build your perfect indoor fireplace
- Lightweight - Makes for easy, convenient installation
- Hem-Bent Seams - Superior seal to eliminate the need for a lot of screws and fasteners
- Burner/Log Compatibility - Accepts certified vent-free fireplace burner and log set
- Liner Options - Herringbone Brick, Banded Brick, or Stacked Limestone
|Manufacturer Part Number||VFS42FB-Config|
|Ignition||N/A (Firebox Only)|
|Made in USA||Yes|
Empire Comfort Systems has been a leader in affordable, efficient and artful heating solutions since 1932. This family-owned tradition grew from a small sheet metal shop in 1911 in Belleville, Illinois and still remains there to this day. Empire prides itself in American made products from American suppliers and is known for the first vent-free heater with an Oxygen Depletion Sensor and the first gas-fired heater that achieves 80-percent efficiency. Today, Empire Comfort specializes in vented and vent-free heaters, fireplaces and log sets. They also product a variety of fireplace inserts and cast iron stoves.