Napoleon NEFB Ascent Built-In Electric Fireplace
Napoleon NEFB Ascent Built-In Electric Fireplace provides a beautiful built in fireplace option to enhance your favorite indoor living space. The slim design allows a completely recessed installation for a flush mounted finish while the self-trimming flange will complete the look with no additional work or cost. The detailed brick panels and non-reflective backing allows for optimal flame viewing and provides depth to offer a realistic fireplace appearance while the unique "dying fire" design fades the logs and ember bed when turned off to simulate a real dying fire.
The fireplace features a 5,000 BTU heater that plugs into a standard 120V household outlet to operate and doesn't require any special venting while the included "whisper quiet" fan improves heat circulation throughout the room to increase heating efficiency. Each component of the fireplace can be operated remotely with the included remote control unit for added convenience, including flame intensity adjustment and thermostatic control as well as the back lit LED lighting. Switch from a traditional gas or wood fireplace and enjoy the cost savings and convenience provided by an electrically powered fireplace--perfect for remodeling or new construction.
- High Quality Construction - Innovative design and superior construction ensures a long lasting and quality product
- Enhanced Full View - Realistic brick paneling and non-reflective backing allow for a traditional fireplace "depth"
- Log Set & Ember Bed - Realistic log set and enhancing ember bed elevate the ambiance
- LED Lighting - High intensity LED lighting can be seen day or night to accent logs and ember bed
- 5,000 BTU Heater - Integrated heater includes blower to circulate heat for increased efficiency
- Included Remote Control - Convenient remote control operates flame height, heater, and can operate thermostatically
- Easy Installation - Fireplace unit simply plugs into standard 120V household outlet
|Manufacturer Part Number||NEFBxxH-Config|
|Made in USA||No|
- BTU Output - 5,000 BTU
- Operates - 120V; 15amp
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.