DuraVent DT-AES DuraTech Adjustable Elbow Strap
DuraVent DT-AES DuraTech Adjustable Elbow Strap provides a high quality elbow strap for your DuraTech chimney system. Use to prevent excessive weight on the elbows by supporting the weight of the chimney. Required to be installed between two elbows in offset installations. Multiple elbow straps may be required for offset installations.
DuraTech is a double-wall chimney system for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood. DuraTech is designed for normal, continuous operation at 1,000 degree flue gas temps. NOTE: Venting components should be installed by a licensed installer in accordance with local codes and within the manufacturer's specified guidelines as noted in your appliance's installation manual.
- Pipe Class - Class A Chimney Pipe
- Designed For Use With - Wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas, and zero-clearance fireplaces that are factory-built
- Certifications - UL 103 HT and ULC S604 (MH7399) listed
|Manufacturer Part Number||DT-AES-Config|
|Made in USA||No|
- Overall Height- 16 inches
- 5DT-AES - Adjusts from 5 inches to 7 inches
- 6DT-AES - Adjusts from 6 inches to 8 inches
With over 50 years of continued success, DuraVent has proven themselves as a technological leader in the venting industry. With 24 available product lines, DuraVent continues to be an industry leader in the HVAC and Hearth markets by offering innovative, safe, and professional products. They live out their quality policy of providing the best in class service and support, cutting edge technology, and a world class delivery system.