DuraVent 6DT-CS24R DuraTech 24-Inch Reduced Clearance Square Ceiling Support Box, 6-Inch Diameter
DuraVent 6DT-CS24R DuraTech 24-Inch Reduced Clearance Square Ceiling Support Box, 6-Inch Diameter provides a high quality black support box for your DuraTech chimney system. A 2-inch wide trim collar is included. This supports chimney pipe and provides a positive connection between the support box and chimney with a built-in twist-lock. This square ceiling support box is suitable for both flat and cathedral (A-Frame) ceiling applications, as well as short attic spaces. It fits between standard 12-inch on center joists and most manufactured home applications. The square ceiling support box supports up to 60 feet of DuraTech Chimney. An adapter is needed to attach DVL or DuraBlack to the support box.
DuraTech is a double-wall chimney system for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood. DuraTech is designed for normal, continuous operation at 1,000 degree flue gas temps. NOTE: Venting components should be installed by a licensed installer in accordance with local codes and within the manufacturer's specified guidelines as noted in your appliance's installation manual.
- Pipe Class - Class A Chimney Pipe
- Designed For Use With - Wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas, and zero-clearance fireplaces that are factory-built
- Certifications - UL 103 HT and ULC S604 (MH7399) listed
- Includes - Support Box and 2-Inch wide trim collar
|Manufacturer Part Number||6DT-CS24R|
|Overall Length||24-Inch Support Box|
|Made in USA||No|
|Chimney Diameter||6-Inch Diameter|
- Overall Height - 24 inches
- Inner Diameter - 6.25 inches
- Outer Diameter - 9 inches
- Overall Width - 10 inches
With over 50 years of continued success, DuraVent has proven themselves as a technological leader in the venting industry. With 24 available product lines, DuraVent continues to be an industry leader in the HVAC and Hearth markets by offering innovative, safe, and professional products. They live out their quality policy of providing the best in class service and support, cutting edge technology, and a world class delivery system.