DuraVent 6DT-36x DuraTech 6-Inch Diameter Chimney Pipe, 36-Inches
DuraVent 6DT-36x DuraTech 6-Inch Diameter Chimney Pipe, 36-Inches provides a double-wall, all-fuel chimney pipe that is designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 2,100°F HT chimney system. These include wood stoves, fireplaces, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas. The chimney pipe features stainless steel inner wall with twist lock connections, creating a light weight design. Choose between a stainless steel or galvalume outer casing to meet the needs of your installation.
To calculate the installed length of 5-8 inch DuraTech Chimney, you must subtract 1.25 inches from each joint overlap of chimney pipe. A minimum of 2-inch clearance to combustibles is required. NOTE: Venting components should be installed by a licensed installer in accordance with local codes and within the manufacturer's specified guidelines as noted in your appliance's installation manual.
- Pipe Class - Class A Chimney Pipe
- High Quality Construction - Made from 430 stainless steel or .021-inch galvanized steel
- Designed For Use With - Wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas, and zero-clearance fireplaces that are factory-built
- Clearances - A minimum of 2-Inch clearance to combustibles is required
- Certifications - UL 103 HT and ULC S604 (MH7399) listed
|Manufacturer Part Number||6DT-36x-Config|
|Made in USA||No|
|Chimney Diameter||6-Inch Diameter|
- Overall Length - 36 inches
- Inner Diameter - 6 inches
- Outer Diameter - 8 inches